Years of research have proven that the Earth can transfer energy from the ground into our bodies. And what’s great is that we can connect to its natural energy by walking barefoot on sand, grass, dirt, or even rock.
The most fascinating thing though, is that this practice has been connected to relieving pain, chronic fatigue, and many other ailments that people may deal with on a daily basis. Thanks to this ritual your body takes all the free electrons from the surface the moment your bare feet touch the soil.
The energy of the Earth is amazing, and the best thing about it is that you can approach this unique practice in many ways. For example, today, we will talk about this beneficial ritual, what it can do to the mind and body, and of course, earthing for home and how to perform it. So stay tuned, and let's look into this subject together!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF EARTHING?
Some of the most important benefits of earthing include:
- An increase in vitality and energy
- Deeper sleep
- Eliminating or lessening chronic pain
- Reduces the level of inflammation in the body
- Lowers stress by promoting calmness in the body
- Improves blood pressure
- Relieves headaches, migraines, and muscle pains
- Betters blood flow within vital organs
- Promotes a faster healing period from injuries
HOW TO EXPERIENCE EARTHING?
If you are experiencing higher stress levels, then go outside barefoot for a walk for at least half an hour and see the difference it will have on your body. You can either sit, stand, or walk on concrete, grass, dirt, or sand. All of these surfaces can transmit the energy from the Earth onto you. Carpet, asphalt, wood, or painted concrete will not work for you, especially because they are not surfaces that can transmit the flow of electrons.
This is how you will be able to experience the power of the Earth and the healing energy it can provide.
EARTHING FOR HOME OR OUTDOORS?
Both! However, in those cases, when you feel like you are unable to go outside to experience the power of our planet, you can do it in the comfort of your home. There are many earthing products out there that have proven to be especially effective – they include mats, sheets, grounding shoes, pillows, wrist bands, and much more. And they are all designed to suit a specific need.
If you want to start using some of these products, the beauty of it is that you can set them up in your home and use them almost every day, sometimes without even noticing. Use them while you are sitting in front of your computer or TV, or maybe while you are sleeping.
HOW TO START EARTHING FOR HOME?
We have just mentioned the innovative products that people have created in order to place themselves a little closer to the ground. It seems like everyone wants to feel this healing energy that goes directly into the body. While you are indoors, all of those conductive materials and wires can help you achieve the goal. This is how the connection to our planet is made easy, simple, and convenient. It works the same way taps do – they provide us with water, so these helpful tools can provide us with the energy of the Earth. Here is what you can do:
- Go directly to the mother source and use a ground rod. Make sure to insert the rod in moist soil, around your home or your office. After that, it is connected to a door or a window and is attached to an earthing product, such as a mat or a sheet.
- The power points in the home are usually earthed. This is why we can take advantage of this very easily by inserting a custom design plug into the powerboard you will be using. If you want to experience earthing for home, then all you will need to do is connect the plug to the mat or sheet with a wire. Note that, in this process, there are no electrical wires used.
WHAT ARE CONDUCTIVE PRODUCTS?
Conductive earthing products have been specifically created to provide the energy of the Earth to the body in a simpler way. Thanks to it, we can harness the energy without any issues and with complete ease. It is even easier to maintain the balance of reaping the benefits every day. Enjoying longevity is also a part of the advantages, especially in this case. You don’t have to take any pills, you don’t have to use any lotions, and you don’t need to schedule an appointment and show up for it afterward.
SOME OTHER WAYS TO GET EARTHED
If you are looking for even more alternative ways to feel the power and the magic that comes with earthing, then you can even do the following:
- Lay flat on the ground
- Swim in an ocean or in a lake
- Tend to your garden with bare hands
- Hug or lean against a tree
- While camping, try to sleep on the ground
- Wearing natural or leather shoes can be very helpful too
Indoor grounding products are an excellent choice for anyone who wishes to experience earthing at home. This practice is a lovely way to do what is right while enjoying what is good for you too. All you need to do is plug your product in, and you are ready to go. Experience the pleasures of nature with the help of these items! You will be amazed by their numerous benefits!
If you would like some further assistance with this ritual, you are more than welcome to contact us or check out our other blog posts on the topic for more information. We would be happy to provide you with some tips and tricks when it comes to grounding. And we can always offer our wellness courses, treatments, and retreats. Try to center yourself and do that in a way that allows for a positive change in your body.